November 1, 2012

WSC 96!


It's time for another Wednesday Sketch Challenge from My Favorite Things. For my card this week I wanted a homey feeling Christmas card. I've used Seasonal Sentiments, the current Triple Scoop set you'll receive free with a $60 order!

I wanted a soft look, and for the stamping to blend into the paper. I've used a chalk ink and I think the effect is almost like the stamps are part of the paper, love it!


 I also created a little tag today to use up some of my paper scraps, they were too cute to waste!


I love the transparent look of the chalk ink on patterned paper, I'm sure I'll be doing this again! I used the Let it Snowflake Die-namics and covered them with glitter for a bit of sparkle.


Inside my card I've stamped on the paper again and I also edged all my papers in ink.


For my tag, I used all the same principles and supplies.


Hopefully this will make a pretty gift even nicer for someone special at Christmas!

Here are the supplies I've used today:





Be sure to check out Kim's blog for all the designers playing along this week - you won't want to miss their gorgeous creations!

To play along with WSC, create a card with the provided sketch and upload it to SCS using the keyword MFTWSC96. A new sketch will be posted each Wednesday on the MFT blog and also in the forum. Each week one random winner will win a $15 voucher to spend at MFT, and if you use MFT stamps on your creation, you'll get a $5 bonus taking your voucher win up to $20! We'll be chatting each week on the sketch thread, so come join us in the MFT forum!

 Thanks for stopping by!  

4 comments:

  1. wow! LOOOVE this! that glittery snow flake is awesome, so are these papers. cute, tag, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty...both the tag and card. I like your glittered snowflake. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. A fabulous card and tag! Loving the sparkly snowflakes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great set Sarah, love the shade of blue on the paper.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean the world to me - thank you!

I reply to comments via email, so if you would like a reply, please leave your address in the comment!