April 13, 2014

IRON CRAFT WINNERS!

Hello friends! As I type this, I am surrounded by all things paper crafty - I'm undertaking a HUGE reorganization of my craft room, and it's a mess!

So I thought I'd take some time out to announce the randomly drawn winners from my Iron Craft interview post!

the winner of a $25 gift certificate winner to Verve Stamps is....


the winner of a $10 gift certificate to SugarPea Designs is....


Congrats ladies! Please hit the mail link on my sidebar, and send me an email! 

I was so pleased so many of you loved the cards Chaitali and I made with Reverse Confetti - watch out for a new release next month!!

1 comment:

  1. The Iron craft interview was awesome and congrats to the winners...........So hanging out for the release next month as the previous release was amazing.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean the world to me - thank you!

I reply to comments via email, so if you would like a reply, please leave your address in the comment!