October 30, 2014

Birthday Bouquet!


I'm popping in tonight to share a birthday notecard - appropriate given we're still celebrating i {heart} papers 6th birthday! The sale continues until Friday - check this out!



I needed a card to go with a gift and wanted to make a little notecard size based around the smaller frame die in Finished Frames. I love how it turned out!


The papers are Nine & Co by Teresa Collins. I used inks from both Memento Luxe and Avery Elle. The stamps are Basic Banners and Fresh Cut Containers with the matching Basic Banner die and Fresh Cut Containers dies. I finished with some Twirly Girly Enamel Hearts

I'd love to hear what you picked up in the IHP sale! Happy Shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments mean the world to me - thank you!

I reply to comments via email, so if you would like a reply, please leave your address in the comment!