December 10, 2014

Avery Elle Birthday Card


I'm popping in today with a cute birthday card I made for my stash - I figure this one would be good for just about anyone. Not too girly! 

This card uses all Avery Elle from i {heart} papers. If I haven't mentioned it lately, I LOVE that IHP is a one stop shop for all my paper, ink, adhesive, stamps and dies! 

You can check out the large range of Avery Elle stamps, dies, papers and ink HERE


Of course that grinning feline is non other than the Chesire Cat! I've given him a more somber hue today. You'll find him in the Alice and Friends stamp set - I've cut him and the banner with the matching Alice and Friends dies

The paper is the Everyday Collection. I've also used the Dotted Dies and the W R Family die set (I love all these basic shape dies Avery Elle have now - they make layering easy)

I finished with a couple of Enamel Shapes from this Now & Then collection.

Thanks so much for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. Your card is gorgeous, Sarah... and that's one happy cat! Jo x

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean the world to me - thank you!

I reply to comments via email, so if you would like a reply, please leave your address in the comment!