April 23, 2015

Paper Sweeties Featured Designer!


I'm excited to be the Featured Designer in the Spotlight at Paper Sweeties today! I had a lot of fun with some great stamps, dies and fantastic embellishments! 

If you're visiting me from Paper Sweeties today, welcome! Thanks so much for stopping by! You'll find my Facebook page here and You Tube channel here

I really love how this card turned out - grey and yellow make me so happy, and I added some mint for a fresh, spring like card. 



I love banner stamps - I've used the Hello Friend stamp set here, and cut the banner with the Be Happy Sweet Cuts. I added a little copic shading and curved my sentiment on the block before stamping. 



The Be Happy Sweet Cuts set had these sweet little stars, I cut them from glitter cardstock and added them to these fun paper straws in mint (I think I bought every color!) I've also used some of the gorgeous Mint Seam Binding which is hand stained - so fun! I added some extra sparkle with the delightful Cookie Dough sequins, which are flower shaped! 


Thanks for stopping by! You'll find all these pretty products in store at Paper Sweeties, and can find even more inspiration on the Paper Sweeties Blog!

4 comments:

  1. LOVE this!!! the colours are amazing and your layout is killer as usual!! love the lil stars and stars!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Sarah! Love how you used the stars and straws!! Gorgeous design!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this colour combination and your use of different materials.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Just gorgeous Sarah! Love all the pretty detail for your lovely card!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean the world to me - thank you!

I reply to comments via email, so if you would like a reply, please leave your address in the comment!