May 26, 2015

May SFYTT!


Hello! I'm popping in with my take on this month's Sketch For You To Try! Things have been busy around here, a flying visit from his Grandparents means Jackson gets to celebrate his birthday a few weeks early with the first of two parties. This will NOT be a Pinterest worthy occasion. Paper plates, a chocolate sponge cake, balloons and I'm sure our almost 3 year old will adore it! 

Here's the current sketch:


And here's my take featuring the Color Me Happy stamp set:


I inked the sentiment, then smooshed on a darker color on the edges for a two tone look. The Square panel was cut with the Shakers 'n Frames Confetti Cuts. That great angled piece was cut with the Stitched Flag Trio Confetti Cuts and I added a fun Star Garland Confetti Cuts


There's still just a little time to play along with the sketch - head on over here for all the details!






1 comment:

  1. Love how you manage to tie so many elements together so well. Great card Sarah

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean the world to me - thank you!

I reply to comments via email, so if you would like a reply, please leave your address in the comment!